Friday, January 30, 2009

No point

Feel the head is spinning around
Feels like should go and hide from yourself
But close your mouth
when you are covered with words
Push yourself hard inside
when your soul
if there is any left inside
is bashing itself to your corpse to make a hole to jump out
But keep the cemetery quiet
No one would ever understand
They have never understood when they need to
History can prove this
No point talking. Keep it with you buddy
There is no one out there with ears
They are all tongues and lips
And they are good with words
Damn good with a huge dictionary
to give you the most appropriate one
that describe your case, better
Depressed, maniac, obsessed, unfaithful
You are the only one knows nothing
Shut the f.. up then
Blend into society

1 comment:

Saeid Ziaei said...

Well I am trying to understand and to be a full fledged ear but while I'm reading, here is what comes to my mind (or at least something I can hear somewhere between my ears):
Depressed, Maniac, Obsessed !!
ha ha ha just kidding.
That was awesome Homa. "But keep the cemetery quiet" this one gave me the creeps.
Keep going.