Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rage

Some days I feel I'm locked up
in a body that's not mine
and I cannot even look up
not to let people around me down by letting my thoughts go out of line

when I am with people
looking at them talk
I feel like an alian, miles away only standing close
thinking how shallow they are and they don't give a f.ck

don't know what to do or say
better pull myself out
cannot reach a hand to hold on
life is too short i'm thinking, not much time to play out

I have a mind cannot rest in a box
although all my life I've been obedient and well aligned with rules
but I feel trapped and need some fresh life I know
this is only dangerous I only make myself more confused

I need a courage to walk alone
a mind that helps me carry on
a soul as strange as my mind feeling being stuck
I can not keep inside what I feel any longer, I've got a desire and I need to move on

No comments: